Bellisimos Academy LTD. trades are Bellisimos / Bellisimos Academy. The term ‘Bellisimos Academy LTD.’ or ‘Bellisimos Academy’ or ‘Bellisimos’ or us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Bellisimos Academy Academy LTD, Head Office 34, New House, 67 – 68 Hatton Garden, London, EC1N 8JY. Our company registration number is 038-265488 (England and Wales). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Bellisimos Academy and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Bellisimos Academy. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Bellisimos Academy takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of Bellisimos Academy LTD. – © Bellisimos Academy 2016. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Internal, external and (academy) members only documents are held, archived and potentially destroyed.
Bellisimos’s success didn’t come overnight and has taken years to build. Some information is kept private to protect our unique market proposition(s) and franchise owners. The affiliations we have across a wide spectrum may create conflicts of interest with declassifying internal information, especially because our innovations and rich relationships with our partners are paramount to our success.
Dependent on your relationship with Bellisimos, will determine your status and allow us to deliver the accurate response upon a request.
Open and non-sensitive information can be found on our website
Information may be purged as part of IT infrastructure modifications and capacity optimisation due to rapid growth, where files become encrypted/corrupt or even damaged we endeavour to restore depending on available responses
Whilst we are willing to give any help and advice we can, any views given by use represent our best judgement at the time, based on the information available. Such views are not meant to be a definitive statement of law, which may only be given by the Courts. Accordingly, we would always advise you to seek the views of your own professional advisors.
Message and attachments contain confidential information is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy the communication or attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by form or recorded delivery if you have received a communication by mistake and delete the communication from your system. Transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain (email) viruses. The sender, therefore, does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of a message, which arise as a result of transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version. Bellisimos Academy LTD. is trading as Bellisimos, Bellisimos Academy and Bellisimos Aesthetics, 19 Wyndham Arcade, Cardiff, Wales, CF10 1FH, https://www.bellisimos
We may monitor all incoming and outgoing communications in line with current legislation. We have taken steps to ensure that our email and attachments are free from any virus, but it remains your responsibility to ensure that viruses do not adversely affect you.
Bellisimos management of communications flows to maintain one voice across the organisation and employee protection.
Employees, affiliations and contractors alike are prohibited from giving any direct contact information out to external sources. Communications must go through appropriate channels, which include the companies email and telephone service. Any communication outside guide lines must not be encouraged and ceased immediately.
The generic response, although not always verbatim given by Bellisimos stakeholders when external contact is made, should be as followed:
“Dear _______, Thank you for reaching out to us at Bellisimos. Unfortunately, due to our one voice policy all communications are required to be directed internally via our website or other channels. For more information and justification please see, “Employee Contact” section via www.bellisimos.co.uk/policies-disclaimers-notices”. Many Thanks, Bellisimos
Once the above message has been sent, the stakeholder is no longer able to respond and is requested to reduce the facility of future external communication.
Please, don’t be alarmed upon receipt of a communication directing future communications via Bellisimos internal channels. We complete routine checks which has been known to interrupt non-compliant conversations and both Bellisimos and the engaged stakeholder apologizes for any inconvenience.