Code of practice for client complaints
Bellisimos Aesthetics, Academy & Bellisimos Hair (the “practice”)
In this practice, we take complaints very seriously and try to ensure that all our clients are pleased with their experience of our service. We fully adhere to the standards for High-Quality Care and ensure safe products are used. our complaints policy and procedure is fully transparent and accessible to all service users.
Should any dissatisfaction arise, it will be dealt with courteously and ethically so that the matter is resolved as quickly as possible. This procedure is based on these objectives.
Our aim is to react to complaints in the way in which we would want our complaint about a service to be handled. We learn from every mistake that we make and we respond to customers’ concerns in a caring and sensitive way.
You can start the process by completing our “Complaint Form”, which can be found here, alternatively, you can send an email to [email protected] or send a letter to either Head Office or Your local Clinic. Please allow your local clinic to resolve your enquiry, if possible. All location addresses can be found on our Locations page.
The client will receive a unique complaint case number to register a complaint, this can be acquired by emailing [email protected] or writing to your local clinic. The case number is used to progress the complaint efficiently to a resolution via the complaints team,
Once the complaints form has been completed and received, you will then receive a ‘case number’. Until this process is completed, no claim will be progressed.
To Escalate your complaint, please follow the steps below. If you miss any step, it will impact your resolution time by an extra 2 working days at a minimum for each individual step missed.
- The people responsible for dealing with any complaint about the service that we provide is our in-house complaints team. We understand that it may be tempting to turn to other channels for immediate vindication, however, we do ask that all complaints come directly to us at Bellisimos so that it can be dealt with professionally and confidentially to safeguard all parties from new disputes.
*All correspondence related to the complaint must be recorded and communicated via email and/or phone (only)
- If a client complains on the telephone or at the reception desk, we will listen to their complaint and offer to refer him or her to the Complaints Team, who can be contacted via email or Complaints Form. The Complaints Team manage the end to end process for all official complaints with case numbers and complete internal and external investigation if required. When the complaints team are unavailable, then the client will be told when they will be able to talk to the practitioner and arrangements will be made for this to happen. The member of staff will take brief details of the complaint and pass the details onto the practitioner. If we cannot arrange this within a reasonable period or if the client does not wish to wait on the phone or at reception to discuss the matter, arrangements will be made for someone else to capture the information before escalating any additional information to the complaints team.
- If the client complains in writing or complaints form, the letter will be passed immediately to the Complaints Team.
- If a complaint is about any aspect of clinical care or associated charges it will normally be referred to the practitioner, unless the client does not want this to happen. If you feel you need to communicate with a Doctor who understands the cosmetic procedure you have received, you have the right to request a meeting with an affiliated prescribing Doctor and/or alternative practitioner at Bellisimos dependant on the treatment.
(Please be advised that many GP’s are unaware of legislation surrounding cosmetic procedures and may not be able to give you a balanced opinion of the issue you are concerned about)
- We will acknowledge the client’s complaint in writing and enclose a copy of this code of practice as soon as possible, normally within fourteen working days.
- Our investigation may result in extensive communication between all parties, the clients’ full corporation is beneficial to the process and the support of external factors.
- We will seek to investigate the complaint within fourteen to forty-one working days of receipt to give an explanation of the circumstances which led to the complaint. If the client does not wish to meet us, then we will attempt to talk to them about the audio/visual communications. If we are unable to investigate the complaint within standard timeframes we will notify the client, giving reasons for the delay and a likely period within which the investigation will be completed. Extensions in the investigations will be documented in written communication when referencing our expected response time, following receipt of client information
- We will confirm the decision regarding the complaint in writing immediately after completing our investigation.
- If the client fails to agree any of the potential resolutions presented, we will ask for a statement to highlight the reasons why the proposition was declined to help us with any adjustment and to make future improvements.
- Proper and comprehensive records are kept of any complaint received.
Please note, communication times may vary and are normally forecasted during written responses. If we fail to deliver it within the expected timeframe, please wait an additional two days before re-connecting with us to an update.
For very serious complaints where legal redress is required, please have your solicitor contact the managing director, immediately to have the matter resolved in a lawful and beneficial manner.
Bellisimos are committed to ensuring the satisfaction of all our clients in every aspect.
11. If clients are not satisfied with the result of our complaints procedure then your complaint may be progressed via “Alternative Dispute Resolution”, who is an external mediator.
All detailed compiled and collected will be used for future education to both internal and external stakeholders.
Bellisimos administration operates at five days per week which is important to remember as non-working days are not included in the resolution time frame
*Information may change